The beauty
learn about me


amethyst.

"I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know."

twitter.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!


A Look Back
my best posts

Onsets of Temptation.
Untouched.
Father.
Parables.
The Correct Name of Things.
Poetry.




Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Do not remove
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Promote Your Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2009
10:41 AM ; temptation
the quality of temptation was not strained
that night in his car
when we pulled over
passionate insistence eclipsed
the inconceivable perversion of reason.
excessive passion got the best of me.

I cry tears of shame and guilt for you
they roll down cheeks bruised with desire
slip down to love bites you did not grant
and fall to a body marred
with jargon and ecstasy

I know doubt besets you
endless mountains of mistrust
bottomless seas of lies..
about why my hair is such a mess
when you surprise me at home,
about who I was with at 3am
when you called

and I’m sorry
I don’t know how to do the
lovey-dovey,
calling each other "baby,"
holding hands and being monogamous thing.
my love is false, wicked, and disloyal.

2 comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]