The beauty
learn about me


amethyst.

"I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know."

twitter.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!


A Look Back
my best posts

Onsets of Temptation.
Untouched.
Father.
Parables.
The Correct Name of Things.
Poetry.




Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Do not remove
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Promote Your Blog

Sunday, July 19, 2009
onsets of temptation
arrive as soon as I see him
the man who’s not my man
myriads of stars in his eyes
touch, tender but strong,
loving
makes my body yearn for him
but he’s not my man
he’s my paramour
a passageway to ecstasy
an outlet for the pain
my paramour:
everything I desire

he causes a distraction
beneath the layers of my skin;
inspiring me to sin
the atoms in my body
rotate on his axis
rendering me powerless
to his seductive ways

kisses of nectar-y sweetness
catalyze intoxicated
misadventures with him
I love him.
my paramour
my taste of darkness

our rendezvous
weave vivid notions
of a love true
with each stroke
a brush of passion
paints my once empty canvas
I yearn for him
my paramour

lovers out of heaven
we lay on mattresses of
erotic ecstasies
static courses
between us
heavenly defeat.
he is my radiance of clarity
road to truth and insight
his fiery touch launches me
into nirvana

and I love him
the man who’s not my man
onsets of temptation
arrive as soon as I see him
but I see him askew
so now
I’m permanently
black and blue.

7 comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]