The beauty
learn about me


amethyst.

"I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know."

twitter.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!


A Look Back
my best posts

Onsets of Temptation.
Untouched.
Father.
Parables.
The Correct Name of Things.
Poetry.




Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Do not remove
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Promote Your Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009
6:10 PM ; June.
its June
and I thought I’d be
gone by now
memories of the night
I turned my first trick
replay in my mind.
thought they would have faded
but I remember a year ago
being bent by a stranger
on the M train
my body,
intoxicated
too weak to fight back
slurring “no” and “stop”
and I knew he heard me
even if my protest
did fall upon deaf ears

its been a year since the rape
and I thought I’d be gone by now.
emotional scars.
drunken attacks.
friendships lost in the mist…
because I couldn’t go back to see him
could take that same
M train again.
these wounds still have not healed
but its June.
I thought I’d be gone by now
and I’m still here

0 comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]