The beauty
learn about me


amethyst.

"I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know."

twitter.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!


A Look Back
my best posts

Onsets of Temptation.
Untouched.
Father.
Parables.
The Correct Name of Things.
Poetry.




Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Do not remove
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Promote Your Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2009
6:39 PM ; poetry.
you are the right lyric.
waterfalls of ink puddle
into verse and rhyme
about you.
name the last time
I wrote about something other than you.

you are a blank book
I fill with melody and messages of love
page after page of sonnets,
saturated sensuality
screens all other emotion.

in a sea of wishful thinking,
I hope you’ll be mine forever
to be my muse
to be the only one I write about.

2 comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]