The beauty
learn about me


amethyst.

"I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know."

twitter.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!


A Look Back
my best posts

Onsets of Temptation.
Untouched.
Father.
Parables.
The Correct Name of Things.
Poetry.




Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Do not remove
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Promote Your Blog

Monday, August 31, 2009
8:57 PM ; why
I ask myself why,
and in that same breath,
as I watch you,
I get my answer.
it’s what it is to take all of you
inside of me
the drunk with desire feeling
that creeps up on me
as you lay next to me
it’s everything about you.

I ache for you.
for your exquisite torture,
rough hands that knead soft curves
silky flesh on flesh
tongues engage in passion’s war

so rain falls outside
the steady percussion of drops
against the window sill
match the rhythmic moans lovers make
I was constructed for you
and you molded for me

instead of saying “I love you,”
I want you to know
there is no statement in the English language
that can capture how much I truly treasure
your existence.

in my wildest dreams,
you always play the hero.
in my darkest hour of night,
you rescue me.
you save my life.

I love you.

0 comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]