The beauty
learn about me


amethyst.

"I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know."

twitter.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!


A Look Back
my best posts

Onsets of Temptation.
Untouched.
Father.
Parables.
The Correct Name of Things.
Poetry.




Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Do not remove
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Promote Your Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2009
11:44 AM ; parables.
I told you.
parables flutter from my lips
something about a rabbit needing to fuck
so you piece fragmented truths together
and hurt clouds your eyes
a formerly angelic demeanor
becomes overcast

and you pull my hair
lay fury into my face
eyes turn black,
usually expressive orbs
only showcasing sorrow

I told you
that I laid between sheets
of shame and sweat
now I wear remorse on my flesh

"he loves me"
I told you
and I love him
now heartsick
I reveal promises I made you
from a vodka bottle
invalid.

you have evolved into
too many former loves
too many angry fists
rain hail showers across my jaw
you have become too much to bare
I’m sorry.
I loved you.

0 comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]