The beauty
learn about me


amethyst.

"I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know."

twitter.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!


A Look Back
my best posts

Onsets of Temptation.
Untouched.
Father.
Parables.
The Correct Name of Things.
Poetry.




Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Do not remove
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Promote Your Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009
11:51 PM ; untitled.

the flame of free-floating affection lingers
my love, indulgent and cherishing, unaffected by stubborn reality leaves diamond strung passion around my neck
with unflinching zeal he hoists me into the simplicity of his world...
but misty and indefinite, I fumble
now like sunshine on a cloudy day, he stands before me in a golden haze
the fire goes gray
I wish I had said 'I love you' when I had the chance.

1 comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]