The beauty
learn about me


amethyst.

"I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know."

twitter.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!


A Look Back
my best posts

Onsets of Temptation.
Untouched.
Father.
Parables.
The Correct Name of Things.
Poetry.




Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Do not remove
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Promote Your Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2009
12:09 AM ; i'm drinking again.
I have wondered if so many destructive addictions - whether they're drinking, sex, drugs, shoplifting - are because that person would really like to be a painter or something, but doesn't have the guts to be that creative painter. So they anesthetize that frustration, that sense of failure, by doing the destructive thing. It's a huge act of faith to put yourself out into the world and say, "I'm going to create."

0 comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]