The beauty
learn about me


amethyst.

"I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know."

twitter.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!


A Look Back
my best posts

Onsets of Temptation.
Untouched.
Father.
Parables.
The Correct Name of Things.
Poetry.




Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Do not remove
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Promote Your Blog

Friday, March 20, 2009
I had an interesting evening. I found out about old family drama that I was never old enough to previously know and spoke to an old more-than-friend. School will be rough today.



This is by far my favorite UrbanDictionary definition and it just so happens that it was 'Word of the Day' on my birthday. (=

manicorn
October 4, 2008
a mythical male creature who is successful (read: pursuing his passion and can pay his electric bills/rent), funny, chivalrous, masculine (read: not chauvinistic), adventurous, artistic (read: not suicidal).


0 comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]