The beauty
learn about me


amethyst.

"I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know."

twitter.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!


A Look Back
my best posts

Onsets of Temptation.
Untouched.
Father.
Parables.
The Correct Name of Things.
Poetry.




Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Do not remove
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Promote Your Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I remember a time when i loved him more than I loved myself
in darkness dwelt our love and passion
his fists left kisses of emerald and onyx across my tender skin
the spilling fire of our stormy world left the ashes of my youth to drown in the rain of flames.
silken, sad uncertainty greeted me each morning
when I considered death as an alternative to the sting of marble words and jagged touch.
I once painfully wanted a stream edged in smiles and happiness
but all I had were stray shafts of sunlight and swamps of resentment,
bottomless beds of violation and stars almost shining.
the wind of independence was a thin whisper.

2 comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]