The beauty
learn about me


amethyst.

"I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know."

twitter.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!


A Look Back
my best posts

Onsets of Temptation.
Untouched.
Father.
Parables.
The Correct Name of Things.
Poetry.




Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Do not remove
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Promote Your Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
4:32 PM ; my paramour.
our love
a dilemma,
someone else
catching my eye

a love affair begins
he is my paramour
a passageway to ecstasy
to heaven

an outlet for the pain
for the anguish
an outlet for the sadness
for the distress

my paramour
everything I want
everything I love
everything I need

unable to leave
for the sake of the children
so he is destined to be
my paramour

0 comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]