The beauty
learn about me


amethyst.

"I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know."

twitter.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!


A Look Back
my best posts

Onsets of Temptation.
Untouched.
Father.
Parables.
The Correct Name of Things.
Poetry.




Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Do not remove
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Promote Your Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2009
1:04 PM ; monsters
lovers turn to monsters
at the loss of all affection.
I've turned into every ounce of hatred in you
now I drown myself in sober thinking,
reckless thinking...

love never dies a natural death
and ours is no exception
fights have become common as sin
you and I don our love as hatred

so you don’t need my love
and I don’t need your bullshit
you’re such a beautiful myth
it must have been the affection
that kept us from being monsters.

1 comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]