The beauty
learn about me


amethyst.

"I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know."

twitter.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!


A Look Back
my best posts

Onsets of Temptation.
Untouched.
Father.
Parables.
The Correct Name of Things.
Poetry.




Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Do not remove
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Promote Your Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2009
6:03 PM ; between silences.
between silences
they made love
impassioned moans
filling the void of words
words too powerful to speak
words too strong to bare
I love you.
I need you.

lines of silent conversation
veering them
toward endless bed sheets
speaking another language
of moans and groans

between silences
they made love
quiet becoming epidemic
in diction,
the silence was ardent

both ensnared by Eros
the agony of desire incites
lustful happenings
pierces the silence
soundless speeches
speak volumes

0 comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]