The beauty
learn about me


amethyst.

"I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know."

twitter.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!


A Look Back
my best posts

Onsets of Temptation.
Untouched.
Father.
Parables.
The Correct Name of Things.
Poetry.




Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Do not remove
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Promote Your Blog

Sunday, July 12, 2009
4:17 PM ; homewrecker.
old habits die hard
turning home to hell.
I'm not cut out for this,
I wasn’t cut from a cloth of understanding
and cooperation.
I was ripped from the fabric of fiery fight
and infidelity.
bastard child
destined to birth
bastard child.
fidelity,
fleeting and elusive
homewrecker
love nests broken into
affection hijacked
cause of broken homes
and fatherless tribes.
homewrecker.
homewrecker.
karma police,
arrest me
I am a homewrecker.

0 comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]