The beauty
learn about me


amethyst.

"I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know."

twitter.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!


A Look Back
my best posts

Onsets of Temptation.
Untouched.
Father.
Parables.
The Correct Name of Things.
Poetry.




Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Do not remove
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Promote Your Blog

Friday, January 23, 2009
I'm manic again. Hooray for me. By next week, I should be on meds again. I'm only half looking forward to it.

people like me don't have best friends. you can't trust me and i won't let you. i won't get close to you because i'm afraid of losing you. i'll protect you from me and protect me from myself by avoiding confrontation, which will lead us to a falling out, inevitably. i will keep secrets from you and tell your secrets to people you hate in order to push you away. i'll do anything to keep myself from getting attached to you because i've been there before and i don't want to go back to being dependent on anyone.

3 comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]