The beauty
learn about me


amethyst.

"I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know."

twitter.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!


A Look Back
my best posts

Onsets of Temptation.
Untouched.
Father.
Parables.
The Correct Name of Things.
Poetry.




Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Do not remove
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Promote Your Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009
2:42 PM ; fire.
ecstasy engulfs pinions of disdain
fiery lust comes easy
heated barbs latch into their target
this impulse love came and went
like fireflies in the dusk

so we are left there
in bed
after I severed the ties we formed

after I watered the flames of our relationship
I traveled the path of contempt
to the other side
of freedom.

-- for Poetic Asides

3 comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]