The beauty
learn about me


amethyst.

"I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know."

twitter.
FOLLOW MY BLOG!


A Look Back
my best posts

Onsets of Temptation.
Untouched.
Father.
Parables.
The Correct Name of Things.
Poetry.




Archives
Go back in time


Credits
Do not remove
Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Promote Your Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2008
"i didn't particularly want to live much longer than twenty. life seemed rather daunting. life seemed like too long a time to have to stick around,a huge span of years through which one would require to tap dance and smile and be great and be happy and be amazing. i was tired of my life by the time i was sixteen. i was tired of being too much, too intense. too manic. i was tired of people and i was incredibly tired of myself. i wanted to do whatever amazing things i was expected to do and be done with it. go to sleep. go to a heaven where there was nothing but bathtubs and books."

1 comments

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]